Review: Eclat – Responsive Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme
Eclat is a brand new multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme suitable for eCommerce websites of any store type: fashion, furniture, digitals etc. It comes with a great number of features and variations: Responsive Layout, Mega Drop Down Menu, Page Builder, Slider Revolution, Product Quick View, One Click Install and others.
Eclat is a fully responsive WordPress theme, with multiple versions for homepage and templates for sub pages. Its modern design is perfect to create a website for your business. It comes with an eye-catching layout design that will certainly draw the attention of all visitors of your website.
It’s completely customizable and has flexible settings that allow you to implement any of your ideas.
You can build a perfect online store with Eclat Theme!
If you like Eclat – Responsive Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme, please don’t forget rate it . It helps us a lot, thank you very much!
- Responsive – A fully responsive layout that adapts perfectly for all device resolutions.
- Slider Revolution plugin included – This theme includes the Slider Revolution plugin, saving you $19.
- Visual Composer plugin included – This theme includes the Visual Composer plugin, saving you $34.
- WooCommerce Features – You do not need to install additional plugins, all WooCommerce features are already implemented in the theme. You only need to include them if necessary.
- WooCommerce Compare – It’s a feature for WooCommerce that allows your users to compare some products of your shop. All products are saved in one complete table where the user can see the difference between the products.
- WooCommerce Wishlist – Offers your visitors an opportunity to add the products of your Woocommerce store to a wishlist page.
- WooCommerce Quick View – All visitors of your website can view the details of the product directly to the category page, you do not need to go to the product page itself.
- WooCommerce Sales Countdown – It’s a feature for WooCommerce using which you will be able to show a specific countdown for each of your products and trigger exactly the same effect of a last minute offer.
- WooCommerce Grid and List – It’s a feature with the help of which users toggle between grid / list views of your products on your WooCommerce store.
- Zoom effect – In the product detail page visitors will be able to see the main image the way it was intended.
- Latest Tweets Widget and Shortcodes – Allow to connect your Twitter account to this theme and display your latest tweets on your site.
- Multiple blog layouts and post formats – When you publish a blog, you can choose multiple post formats like video, gallery, image and quote.
- Post Type – You can add additional post types: testimonials, portfolio, timeline.
- Mega Drop Down Menu – Supports different slide transitions for the drop down effect and remains visible when the mouse leaves unintentionally.
- Site Offline or Coming Soon – Use this feature to enable/disable site offline mode. If Site offline Mode is enabled regular visitors of your site will see a maintenance mode page while you as an admin can make changes to your site. A very useful plugin for users who want to display a “coming soon” page before their websites go live or run maintenance work by taking it offline.
- Disable Responsive Images – Disables responsive images introduced in 4.4.
- Cross-Browser Support – The themes work great with all modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 10+.
- HTML5 and CSS3 Techniques – Take full advantage of modern web technologies. Semantic HTML markup and standards compliant CSS.
- Fast and Lightweight – Optimized loading times thanks to file minification, Gzip compression, Data URIs and image sprites.
- Warp Theme Framework – A fast and slick theme framework which provides a rich tool set to develop cross-platform themes.
- One Click Install – A demo package is a full WordPress installation, which includes the theme and sample data responsible for the layout and setup of our demo.
- Easy Customization – All scripts are flexible and modular, which allows you to enable and disable effects as you like.
- Easy Update – Get automatic update notifications for the theme.
20-07-2017 - Update version 1.0.7 Added: WordPress 4.8 support Added: WooCommerce 3.1.1 support Added: Added ability to filter by category in shortcodes of product sliders Added: Added a password reminder and registration form in the WooCommerce Login widget Added: Added ajax add to cart function on the product page Added: Added the ability to disable and enable Editor in the Text Widget Fixed: PHP error is fixed in the single-portfolio.php file Fixed: PHP error is fixed in the WooCommerce Leyered Nav widget Fixed: Problem removing variation products in the WooCommerce Cart widget Fixed: Correcting some CSS errors Update: Eclat Shortcodes plugin - Version 1.0.4 Update: Visual Composer - Version 5.2 Update: Slider Revolution - Version 184.108.40.206
13-09-2016 - Update version 1.0.6 Added: WordPress 4.6 support Added: WooCommerce 2.6 support Added: Now you can change the Google Map marker icon in the shortcode settings Fixed: Display of two favicons when using function wp_site_icon Fixed: PHP error is fixed in the widget WooCommerce Login Fixed: PHP error is fixed in the widget WooCommerce Leyered Nav Improved: Include of JS and CSS files in the child theme Update: Visual Composer - Version 4.12.1
04-07-2016 - Update version 1.0.5 Improved: Theme settings Update: Slider Revolution - Version 5.2.6
23-06-2016 - Update version 1.0.4 Added: New parameters "disable" and "always sticky" for sticky top bar. Fixed: After changing the number of products in the cart, attribute "disabled" is deleted from the update cart button. Fixed: Some templates for compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6. Fixed: Registration form and lost password form in the wp-login.php. Update: Slider Revolution - Version 220.127.116.11
10-06-2016 - Update version 1.0.3 Added: A standard checkbox is replaced to the switch "on-off" Added: Possibility to slide up and down the product categories of level 3 Fixed: Display the title on the product category page correctly Fixed: The Theme works correctly in the Multi Site mode Fixed: The display of "you may be interested in" in the cart Fixed: The display of the products list on the responsive version (only on the page with sidebar) Improved: Removal of all unpublished and deleted products in the compare list Improved: Removal of all unpublished and deleted products in the wish list Update: Visual Composer - Version 4.12 Update: Slider Revolution - Version 18.104.22.168
27-04-2016 - Update version 1.0.2 Fixed: Improved and renamed parameters in the theme settings page
26-04-2016 - Update version 1.0.1 Added: WordPress 4.5 support Added: Disable signup password strength checker option Added: Use WooCommerce as catalogue, all cart functions will be disabled Fixed: Image banner on top of the WooCommerce category page Fixed: Countdown of sale products in quick view Fixed: Notifications about wrong password or login on all pages in pop-up login form. Fixed: Made hover and active state of thumbnails under the big image on the product page visible. Update: Visual Composer - Version 22.214.171.124 Update: Slider Revolution - Version 5.2.5